Shay Shacket: Grey
This wool blend shacket was inspired by the designer's grandpa's favorite flannel coat, now a vintage piece in her closet. Wanting the quality and warmth of grandpa's jacket with a feminine design birthed the beautiful Shay Shacket we have today!
- Never tight in the arms or shoulders due to a perfect oversized style
- Large front rectangle pockets
- Sleek side seam pockets that blend
- Large vintage buttons add a unique flair
- Ethically handmade with deadstock fabric to fight fast-fashion waste
- Each purchase brings hope to at-risk women and children in Cambodia
Stylist Pairing Suggestions:
For layering options, this cutie goes with EVERYTHING! Throw it over a chunky knit, a hooded sweatshirt, or a sleek mockneck. Wear it with some cheeky jeans or dress it up with some high-class trousers. You'll look great in any look while staying cozy and warm at all times!
15% Wool, 85% Other
*Due to the secondhand nature of the fabric being deadstock the 85% "other" fiber content is unknown and untraceable.
Ethically made in Cambodia by the artisans at Fairsew
- 1st Model is 5'1" wearing a size Small. Waist is 29", Hips 39", Bust 34D
- 2nd Model is 5'6" wearing a size Medium. Waist is 33", Hips 39.5", Bust 36DD