Why Support Women Owned Businesses?
When your purchasing power supports
women-owned businesses, it increases the economic stability of our families and communities.
Data shows communities where opportunities for women are on par with men have fewer child deaths, fewer conflicts, better public services and health. Research shows that where women-owned businesses thrive, the community wins.
When women own their own businesses they are able to create jobs, grow wealth, and give back in so many ways.
This creates positive generational change for young girls who are able to become empowered leaders of the community themselves.
To sum it up, if you want a better world (and we know you do), supporting women owned businesses is a great tangible step. Check out a list of a few of our favorite women-owned business from home goods, business development, good eats, to skin care. Keep us posted on your new favorite brands!
- A Well Worn Story :: handcrafted leather and canvas bags
- Amy Stanford Nutrition :: nutritional counseling
- Aunt Flow :: works to provide business bathrooms with 100% organic cotton tampons and pads
- Bee Free :: paleo warrior mix; creates jobs for young adults on the Autism spectrum
- Black Girl Health :: digital marketing service that allows minority women to live healthier lifestyles
- BlkBld & Co. LLC :: web design, photography, marketing, and business strategy
- Cire’ Alexandria :: handmade jewelry
- Eat Me Guilt Free :: high protein, low carb brownies
- Fluffly Fizzies :: unique bath, shower, and body products
- Good Day Shop :: home, lifestyle and gift shop of mindfully-made goods
- LemonKind :: juices and teas
- Lev Apparel :: ethical clothing :)
- MMCO :: midwest-based creative marketing, and branding studio
- My Brother's Salsa :: premium, all natural salsa and organic corn tortilla chips
- Oh You’re Lovely :: craft supplies
- Paper Moon :: indie book and gift store
- Poo~Pourri :: spray before-you-go toilet spray
- Radiance & Romance :: contemporary jewelry
- Slide Gourmet Potato Chips :: the best potato chip
- Smart Sips Coffee :: flavored gourmet coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, and hot chocolates
- SmartyPits :: aluminum-free deodorant that gives a portion of sales back to breast cancer research and survivor support
- Strategic Partners Marketing :: web design, marketing, and business strategy
- The Sunday Standard :: plant-based skincare
- Wine Society :: california canned wine brand
- Miss Jessie’s :: hair care that caters to the diverse spectrum of all curly and textured hair types
For an extensive list of national female-owned, check out www.womenownedlogo.com/
Did you know that when you purchase a Lev item, YOU are supporting multiple female owned businesses!?!
At Lev, we proudly support five women owned businesses on a regular basis through our pattern making, grading, marketing, and production. And we hope to grow that number by the end of 2020.
You are a pivotal part of this amazing community of women and your choices are changing the world for those most vulnerable. Thank you for caring and sharing the Lev with our artisan partners.