Want a piece that is in it for the long haul? This timeless design is a highly sustainable piece for any capsule. Works well paired with many closet staple pieces.
- Fitted throughout the arms and body
- Structured rib-knit cotton for easy tucking.
- The mock neckline is flattering on all neck lengths
- Shoulder seam keeps the shoulder-line structured complimenting shoulders both broad and narrow.
- A capsule staple that can be worn on repeat
Each purchase brings hope to at-risk women in New Delhi
Stylist Pairing Suggestions:
The Alison works well tucked into vintage high rise denim or shorts. To elevate for evening or work, pair with a classic pencil skirt, wide-leg trouser, ankle pants or the Isthmus skirt. Also looks smart under a blazer. Add sneakers for a more relaxed look or heels to amp it up. Beware that she has an obsessive love of hoop earrings. (What do those icons mean? Learn about your body shape here)
Check out 25 Ways To Wear The Alison by designer Krystle Marks.
Ethically made in New Delhi by the artisans at Work + Shelter
Model is 5′4″ wearing size Small
She is a Rectangle Body Shape