Market Dress: Wine Red
This dress represents a solution to the painful and generational epidemic of poverty and modern day slavery.
How beautiful are the hands that sewed it? How beautiful are the women who wear it that understand the value of the lives behind those hands.
Wear it proudly. You have given the gift of dignity and purpose through your choice to purchase.
*Dress runs generous, if between sizes we suggest sizing down
- Made of machine washable rayon
- As comfy as a second skin, this innovative design hugs and skims the body without cling
- Fits petite-ample bustlines beautifully without pulling or gaps
- Compliments hourglass, strawberry, pear and rectangles
Each purchase brings hope to at-risk women in Vietnam
- 1st Model is 5'8" wearing a size Small. She is a Strawberry Body Shape
- 2nd Model is 5′4″ wearing size Large. She is an Apple Body Shape